Well Punxsutawney Phil didn’t see his shadow, so hopefully we won’t have many weeks of winter left in Harford County. But while you start to daydream about barbecues and gardening, it’s important to keep maintaining your HVAC system to make sure your furnace stays working efficiently for many winters to come.
The Importance of Furnace Maintenance
We always recommend having a tune-up before cold weather sets in, but it’s never too late to have your furnace inspected if you haven’t already called us. Regular maintenance allows for a more efficient HVAC system, lower energy bills, and a longer life for your furnace.
During a tune-up we will clean and inspect your furnace for:
- Safety – We’ll make sure there aren’t any concerns that could lead to fires or carbon monoxide leaks?
- Age – If your furnace is over ten years old, it could be close to the end of its life depending on how well it’s been maintained.
- Repair record– A furnace that has had frequent repairs that are adding up, we’ll help you decide if it makes more sense to buy a new one.
- Energy efficiency – If you are experiencing higher than average energy bills, we will let you know how much you can save with a more efficient model.
- Comfort – When you have some rooms that are never warm and some that are too hot, it’s a sign there’s a problem. We’ll check to see if it’s an issue with your furnace or if you could have holes in your ductwork.
One Hour Heating and Air Conditioning Can Extend the Life of Your Furnace
Believe us, we want spring to be here just as soon as you do. But groundhogs have been known to be wrong, and cold weather in Bel Air has been known to last well into spring months. Make sure your furnace keeps your whole family cozy by calling us to check our your system. Take advantage of our $49 tune-up now!